Fat and ugly days.

Options
2»

Replies

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Hopefully part of the journey into fitness/nutrition/education etc involves strengthening the mind too so that these days become few and far between. It's human nature to sometimes feel like this, but a healthy, strong mind and body will crush negative thoughts.
  • giggelz
    giggelz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have long had those days, the kind where you hate to even look in the mirror. Right now I am trying to focus on just moving, when I move I feel better.... eventually my mind will feel better too.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Yep. Some mornings I look in the mirror and I'm like "Whoa! What happened while I was asleep?" But then I get cleaned up and go about my day and the feeling usually goes away. I've come to find it amusing. :)
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    Hopefully part of the journey into fitness/nutrition/education etc involves strengthening the mind too so that these days become few and far between. It's human nature to sometimes feel like this, but a healthy, strong mind and body will crush negative thoughts.
    I like your attitude slideaway. For me it's a profound struggle. I now fit in a UK size 8 and have almost 3 stone off but I look in the mirror and I shudder. My mind just hasn't caught up at all.