What kind of body type do you women actually really like.

Options

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    SMART, ambitious, kind. That's the type.

Hey there
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Dad bods are hot! :)

What the hell is this world coming to... Here's a bit on why the dad bod is worse then Ebola, by my man Dom: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

He just seems pissed that some women are attracted to someone that hasn't put has much work into their body as him. For that matter, sharing the link and agreeing with it makes it seem you are in the same boat. Woman want what women want, same as guys.. who are any of us to criticize that like? It's part of the self entitled bull crap that irritates the hell out of me every day.

You don't agree with me that makes me wrong? *kitten* that. You have your opinion and if mine offends you then that's too damned bad, your right to not be offended doesn't trump my right to offend. :drinker:

Thats just my 2 cents, adjusted for inflation of course.

jimmies-rustled-gif.gif
  • Allison1385
    Allison1385 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Nice firm tummy...doesn't have to have sculpted abs.. And arms have to be nice! Love muscley arms.. huge turn on....have a bum too...so keep doing your squats!
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hey there

How You Doin?
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options

freak4iron wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Dad bods are hot! :)

What the hell is this world coming to... Here's a bit on why the dad bod is worse then Ebola, by my man Dom: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

He just seems pissed that some women are attracted to someone that hasn't put has much work into their body as him. For that matter, sharing the link and agreeing with it makes it seem you are in the same boat. Woman want what women want, same as guys.. who are any of us to criticize that like? It's part of the self entitled bull crap that irritates the hell out of me every day.

You don't agree with me that makes me wrong? *kitten* that. You have your opinion and if mine offends you then that's too damned bad, your right to not be offended doesn't trump my right to offend. :drinker:

Thats just my 2 cents, adjusted for inflation of course.

jimmies-rustled-gif.gif

Nah, takes a lot more than the internet to rustle my shorts.

• Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Same question for you men! AND go!
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Tall... Muscles are nice lol bear arms haha ... Brown hair blue eyes... Ok I'm dreaming sorry
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options

Hey there

How You Doin?

Well I was dusting off my PhDs when I got a call from Google. They wanted to buy my startup company for 50mil. I was thinking about donating half of it to charity. Yourself?
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Crhan05 wrote: »
    Same question for you men! AND go!

Too many variables.. immediate attraction? 5' - 5'3, athletic - a little thick. Give that woman dark hair, fair skin and a good laugh and you have the recipe for a massive crush, give her a good personality and I'll be pining.. If however they have the personality of a 1970s shag carpet it doesn't really matter.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    See, here's the thing: We're not all the same. So, tastes vary. And, a lot of women don't have a set body type that they like, either. So, I recommend getting yourself the kind of body YOU like, and let the woman who likes that come to you.
  • 3AAnn3
    Options

Hey there

How You Doin?

Well I was dusting off my PhDs when I got a call from Google. They wanted to buy my startup company for 50mil. I was thinking about donating half of it to charity. Yourself?

Pulling out my little black dress.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I used to think I liked lean and wirey, then I celebrity-crushed on Vin Diesel and on Christopher Judge.

I think whatever the look, lanky or thick, it should be balanced. Guys whose pecs look like moobs & have toothpick legs are a no-go, as are guys with beefy legs and no upper body. A balanced looking waif-ish effete guy is more attractive than someone with disproportionate muscle distribution.

I guess I'm saying don't skip leg day?
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options

Hey there

How You Doin?

Pulling out my little black dress.

You don't mind having a little competition, do you? *pulling out my LBD too* lol
  • 3AAnn3
    Options
    haha, nah, we can pass him around! :)
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options

On the dance floor I hope. :)
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, I personally like them at least 4 inches taller than me, not too skinny. Can't really be too muscular, and very little body fat... I guess I'm picky lol... I love big arms, chest, the lats that pop out and you can hold them in your hand mmmmm, squat driven booty... shall I go on?
  • 3AAnn3
    Options

On the dance floor I hope. :)

oh... hmm... ya, that's what we meant. ;)
  • angelxbaby714
    angelxbaby714 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't even care as long as they have a cute face ;)
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Formerly obese. Let me use your loose skin as a blanket and I'm yours.