Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for active users for friends

Hi all, I'm Joe. I've been here on and off for years. In 2008 I hit 367lbs. By the end of 2009 I got down to 300. Spent 2010-2014 in the 310-325 range. 2015 has been good Im hovering just under 300.

Current weight 298. Small achievable goal now is to see the 280's.

I'm looking for people who want to chat about fitness mostly and the different ways you achieve it. As someone who has been trying to lose weight for over a decade now (I'm 26) I've found. A lot of what I know and have tried works for some people better than others so I can give you advice on adjusting or if you're further along you can give me advice.

I'm motivated and I want that to continue and the only time I care is when I'm invested in making something better so if anyone big or small wants to send me a friend request I'd be happy to talk(note I may get overwhelmed but I'll try)

Currently I'm 6'4 298 lbs.

A quick note about what I'm up to...For work and free time I'm mostly sedentary but I'm always trying new ways to tone and lose weight so ive done Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, ice and ball hockey, going to the gym all the time and now I've settled recently on lifting weights and building muscle.

My goals are to become much stronger in the near future and to continue to progress at losing the excess weight in the healthiest ways possible.

I hope to hear from you! If you message introduce yourself please. Tell me about your goals and what you're doing about it right now. If you have questions or advice shoot them my way.

Thank you for reading

Replies