food plan

Options
2»

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of silly advice here that you should ignore. kimny and connie gave you some good advice, the rest is mostly nonsense. You need to enter your information into MFP correctly, and follow the calorie goal that is set for you (trust the app). Buy a digital food scale and weigh all of your solid foods, and measure all of your liquids. When are you are doing that, you are much more accurate with your calorie counting. You don't have to get hung up on which foods are safe and which are 'bad' (there aren't 'bad' foods). As long as you are eating a fairly well-rounded diet (about 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fats), and meeting your calorie deficit, you will be fine, and you will lose weight. You can set those goals right in the MFP goals, and it will track them for you. You will still be eating foods you like, and you can still have dessert and make it fit into your calorie goals.

Also, please read the first post in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here
  • MrsEGreen
    MrsEGreen Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks all
    Im not sure how to reset my info in the app
    I think im doing pretty well as to wherr im at with recovery etc
    I wish i could exercise more but im just not strong enough yet
    I really appreciate everyones input
    Everything helps
    I wish i could do better, as time goes on im hoping everything gets bettet and easier :)
  • MrsEGreen
    MrsEGreen Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Adding a banana to my daily meals
    Eating half for morning tea and the othet half for afternoon tea to hopefully
    Start the hunger at those times and slowly be able to eat breakfast, fruit, lunch, fruit or yoghurt and dinner daily