Looking for friends to help me stay motivated, and I love motivating others!

roxiebp
roxiebp Posts: 9 Member
I am trying to keep off the weight and wear my old clothes once again. Any help from you would be awesome. You can never have too many friends.
Good luck!

Replies

• JayTE83
    JayTE83 Posts: 11 Member
    Always good to have goals and aspirations to achieve. Have lots of mini goals rather than one big one, as they will be easier to complete, giving you that sense of wellbeing and achievement.
  • roxiebp
    Thank you!!!
  • GypsyByTheSea
    GypsyByTheSea Posts: 529 Member
    Motivation comes and goes. Your best bet for success is to begin putting healthy habits in place - for eating healthy, logging, exercising. These habits will keep you going when your motivation fails you. Good luck!
  • oulucky
    oulucky Posts: 1 Member
    he most important is not to give up even if you cheat once I have been looking all my life for the best approach to losing weight and the secret is not allowing one to give up!!!
  • jmoore2511
    jmoore2511 Posts: 1 Member
    I'v been using my fitness pal for about 170 days and love it. Keeps me under my daily goals.
  • rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Let's do this!
  • roxiebp
    I love having all this encouragement!!!
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    It's definitely not easy. I've been off and on with my journey to losing weight. The thing that is helping me right now is setting little goals. Every 10 pounds or so I decided to reward myself with something small I want. Like a piece of jewelry, book, etc. I also made a chart with my before pics on it and the numbers that count down to my goal weight. After every 10 pounds, I cross off the number and look at my next goal. Everyone has ways of keeping themselves motivated, you just have to find something that works for you!
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    feel free to add!
  • roxiebp
    Thank you !!!
  • fitinthefalls
    fitinthefalls Posts: 2 Member
    You can do it!
  • alliebug135
    alliebug135 Posts: 2 Member
    I am new to my fitness pal needing to lose over 100lbs have lost 16 so far. but now I'm stuck
  • roxiebp
    This is so awesome, making so many friends who are supporting each other and dedicated to a healthy life!!!