If anyone was wondering.....

Options
If you were wondering or evening missing me, :tongue: I haven't forgotten about you all I have just been extremely sick:sick: for the past 1 week:grumble: .. I tried working out yesterday but found out that my lungs still aren't clear of the crud so I am still resting and hope to be back soon.

HUGS
Lisa:flowerforyou:

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    If you were wondering or evening missing me, :tongue: I haven't forgotten about you all I have just been extremely sick:sick: for the past 1 week:grumble: .. I tried working out yesterday but found out that my lungs still aren't clear of the crud so I am still resting and hope to be back soon.

HUGS
    Lisa:flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Don't push yourself...your body will let you know when it's time to get back on track.
    Hope you feel better soon:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :frown: :sick: :flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm at the tail end of it now...it was the nastiest flu virus I can remember...don't worry, your lungs will clear about the end of two weeks...I was so sick I was horizontal for 5 days and couldn't prepare my own food...the boyfriend doesn't cook, he brought me mexican food and pizza...beggars can't be choosers so I ate what he brought me and practiced eating small portions...didn't gain any weight, thankfully.