Movie quote and movie

Replies

• flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    LOL - The Mummy

"Abby someone"
    "Abby who?"
    "Abby... normal. Yes, I'm almost sure that was it."
    "Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA? Is that what you're telling me!?"
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Young Frankenstein....one of the funniest movies ever.

"What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."
  • flinx1241
    Blazing Saddles

"Give me a tall glass of warm gin with a human hair in it"
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Rustlers' Rhapsody

"Is this something you'd like to share with the rest of us, Amazing Larry?"
  • flinx1241
    Isn't that Pee-Wee's Big Adventure?

"All I want to do is graduate from high school, go to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die. Now it may not sound too great to a sconehead like you, but I think it's swell. And you come along and tell me I'm a member of the hairy mole club so you can throw things at me?"
  • FatOldBat
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"I was just thinking what an interesting concept it is to eliminate the writer from the artistic process. If we could just get rid of these actors and directors, maybe we've got something here."
  • skahtboi
    The Player

"Quit showboating Addison, the man is gone. The question now is whether we're going to let John Q Public just waltz in here and buy our company."
  • FatOldBat
    The Hudsucker Proxy

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel things out."
  • skahtboi
    Naked Gun 33 1/3

"Maybe I'm spending too much of my time starting up clubs and putting on plays. I should probably be trying harder to score chicks."
  • flinx1241
    Rushmore

"Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?"
  • FatOldBat
    Ghostbusters

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting."
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Ghostbusters

"I best be getting on home, before Alicia begins to think I got a girlfriend"
  • FatOldBat
    Field of Dreams

"There's got to be a way to get those stiffs off my property."
  • flinx1241
    Had to look that one up. Unfamiliar film to me ...

The Loved Ones

"You know - I've been in some towns where the girls weren't all that pretty. In fact I've been in some towns where they're downright ugly. But it's the first time I've been in a town where there are no girls at all, 'cept little ones. You know if we're not careful we could have quite a social life here."
  • skahtboi
    The Magnificent 7

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."
  • flinx1241
    The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

"By the way, you know anything about a man going around playing the harmonica? He's somebody you'd remember. Instead of talking, he plays. And when he better play, he talks."
  • FatOldBat
    Once Upon a Time in the West

"By 1965 there'll be total depravity. How squalid everything will be."
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    La Dolce Vita

"I didn't ask who gave the order because it had nothing to do with business"
  • FatOldBat
    The Godfather Part II

"Stanley, see this? This is this. This ain't something else. This is this. From now on, you're on your own."
  • flinx1241
    The Deer Hunter

"Freddy, as a younger man, I was a sculptor, a painter, and a musician. There was just one problem: I wasn't very good. As a matter of fact, I was dreadful. I finally came to the frustrating conclusion that I had taste and style, but not talent. I knew my limitations. We all have our limitations, Freddy. Fortunately, I discovered that taste and style were commodities that people desired. Freddy, what I am saying is: know your limitations. You are a moron."