35 pounds lost and 15 more to go! Journey still must go on!

Options
luvahgilahsa
luvahgilahsa Posts: 63 Member
Hi Everyone!
I have finally reached the lowest I have been in years on my weigh in today! So I thought I would share my success story with you guys. I have always been a chubby girl, but not too extreme. I always kept my weight around 150 pounds, and based on my height it was on the border line between normal and overweight (according to BMI). I was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome while I was getting my physicals ready for college. To treat the disease, I started to take birth control pills the summer before College. Everyone's heard of freshman 15, but on top of taking birth control??? Oh god. I gained freshman 25!!!!!!! I kept taking birth control pills until my PCOS was treated, and during the summer of my Sophomore year, I officially began my weight-loss journey. I went from 175lbs-145lbs that summer and I felt great about myself. I slowly stopped dieting and the weight slowly crept up to 155 over 2 years. Two month ago, before my graduation, I decided to lose weight again, and as of today, I reached 140 pounds! The lowest I've ever been since like middle school! I am super duper excited and I hope to work hard until my goal of 125 pounds!!

Weight as of today!
05a55b55-c26e-4821-a57e-dcea7bb228c3_zpscbd093ac.jpg

After the freshman 25 and now!
null_zps5d804d67.jpgnull_zpsabacdfd2.jpg

Birthday 2 years ago vs Birthday this year
null_zps0ccb4696.jpgnull_zpsec4e6d68.jpg

Body shots
null_zps88fc2d3c.jpgnull_zps1742bbf3.jpg

Stomach difference
04F42FA3-57DB-45B5-9A08-4982F83FC4FF-212-000000309FCFD906.jpgnull_zpsf8c034bb.jpg

I'm very pleased at my results! If I can do it I know you guys can do it too!!!

Replies

• ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference in your face and body! Great work!

Also, I like your slippers. lol
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look fab, and pretty pink toe nails!
  • luvahgilahsa
    Options
    I can see a huge difference in your face and body! Great work!

Also, I like your slippers. lol

Thank You! I'm very happy that my hard work is paying off!
  • luvahgilahsa
    Options
    You look fab, and pretty pink toe nails!

Lol thanks!
    Treated myself to a pedi yesterday cuz I was planning to wear shorts with sandals. Summer is finally here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!