diet buddy 5:2, jillian michaels 30 day shred

Looking for diet buddy to help keep me on track.ive got 10lbs to get rid of to reach my ideal goal.im starting the 5:2 diet today so anyone on that would be great to talk to im fasting monday and wednesday.my problems that are holding me back is i love all things sweet and i like a drink on weekends which leads to hangover and takeaway need desperate help to stay on track i have 3 weeks to lose as much as possible,i also hiit on treadmill for 30mins everyday and jillian michaels 30 day shred anyone who can help would be great

Replies

• shadland2014
    shadland2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi Winniemcrae, I restarted 30 day shred today and have 5 weeks before I go to Croatia to sort this body out. How long have you been at this?
  • winniemcrae
    winniemcrae Posts: 7 Member
    I have completed my first week today i didnt do sunday as thats day off,ive done 30 day shred before and it was good arms,butt,legs got toned but i wasnt eating the right food so belly never got toned so decided to start agaim with the right diet.i forgot how hard 30 day shred was first three days are a killer but make it to a week and it does get alot better.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Here is a group for the 30 Day Shred: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/117-30-day-shred

Day 29, Level 1 for me!

Good luck! :)