Back to tracking! Back to losing?

Hi,

This is my first time at MFP, but not my first food tracking endeavor. I've been off and on WW for years. It's been a couple of years though since I have really paid attention. I had lost over 60 lbs during my last WW effort, but between finances and motivation I fell off the lunch truck. So, here I am to give it a go. I really miss knowing where I stand. MFP seems like a pretty simple system and I'm pretty blown away by the food data base already.

I'm happy to be here and hope to get to know some of you soon :)

Replies

• georgieroadrunner
    georgieroadrunner Posts: 5 Member
    Yes, I am here to give it a go and a really good go. I am now 42 and feel like the last 7 years have been "lost".

I want to look good and feel great. I have children and want to set a better example when it comes to health...

I am happy for you and anyone else to message me to be friends- that way we can give each other support and a rev up- something I definitely need!

And as the 1st of the new financial year starts on a Monday, what better time???
  • angeeishere
    angeeishere Posts: 89 Member
    Hi! I've been on MFP for a year and a half and. Think this is the best site going. I've joined WW in the past and just didn't feel the love as much as I do here. I've sent a friend request, anyone one else please add me, the more support the better ????
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Welcome! I really find this site user friendly and for me, it helps to track my food daily so I can see where I've been going wrong.
  • snoopycool
    snoopycool Posts: 37
    Welcome aboard! I just got back to MFP after having a baby. In the past, I'd used WW - I prefer MFP (and it's FREE!!). Best of luck to you on your journey :)