Just started...no weight loss yet

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new to myfitnesspal...

I just started making changes to my eating habits and watching my caloric intake on Wed., June 12, 2013, and my food diary is public and you are welcome to make any comments about it.

I'm currently 200lbs., 5ft6 and trying to get to 130-130lbs. In the last couple/few years, I've neglected my own health and ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, without any regard for portion size and caloric intake. Being in school full-time, sitting at the desk and using the computer for many hours (doing homework, studying and/or playing computer games) has also contributed to my weight gain.

I got tired of not being able to wear my old clothes- either it fit too snug/tightly, and/or I can't even button or zip up the clothes that I decided that I needed to change my bad habits and sedentary lifestyle. The "200" on the scale also scared me into making this change too.

Now that it's the summertime, I have been walking outside more, have free time to use the elliptical trainer at home, and have decided to join a Zumba class (twice a week).

Tomorrow will be Wed., Jun. 18th, 2013, and will be one week since I first started changing up my diet and watching my caloric intake. However, I have not noticed any weight changes yet. Hopefully I will see something by the second week. :)