Hey everyone :)

Options
Just a little post to introduce myself as I am new here and to be honest I am new to the world of planned dieting!

My name is Jonny, I'm 31 years old (although I look a lot younger), from Cheltenham and over the past few years I have gotten a bit chubby around the waist!

I love to read, play games and watch shows in my spare time. A few weeks ago I got back into one of my childhood passions of rollerblading which is amazing on the exercise front! At 5'7" and 167 lbs I am not severely overweight like I was as a child but with the pounds slowly adding on I've decided to try and reverse course :)

Looking forward to hopefully getting to chat to some of you, to learn about your experiences and hear advice that you may have to give. I'll probably head on over to the 'Adopt a newb' section soon to see about hopefully finding a suitable mentor to guide me along my weight loss journey.

I've had the chance to read over some of the posts in these forums and you all seem like a wonderful bunch of people, very helpful and friendly, so it is a pleasure to be joining your community today.

Jonny