Good 30 minute workout routines

Options
Psyb3r
Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
Hi!
I need some help finding a good 30 minute workouts. I really can only spare 30 minutes a day right now, so I'd like something that is slightly challenging, but not too hard (P90X 3). I'm not in very good shape right now, so if it also increases over time that would be good too!

Thanks!

Replies

• janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Any Jillian Michaels video. They're EXTREMELY effective and can be scaled to your desired level of intensity easily.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of videos on YouTube. That's my go-to for quick workout routines. Zuzka Light has some really nice ones. I like her 5-minute videos a lot.
  • ediewharton
    ediewharton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am in the midst of the30 day shred and love it. You can also check on popsugar fitness. They put stuff up all the time. I also do intervals like 2 minutes jogging in place, a minute of burpees, another 2 minutes of jogging, a minute of jumping jacks, etc. you can do that for a total of 30 minutes (basically switching up various levels of intensity).
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Kelly Coffey Meyers 30 Minutes to Fitness series. Lots of different DVDs, each has 2 - 30 minute workouts & premixes to keep it fresh. There are at least 3 people in each video, one does modifications

Video clips here:
    http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I like the shiva rea yoga (which is harder than it sounds) because it has a matrix so I can decide what my work out will be.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I like the T25 series. I got out of shape and have been doing alpha for a month. 25 min so I can do it before work.