Lost 85lbs

Replies

• Anita_jane
    Anita_jane Posts: 6 Member
    Noooo! Is that really you! Wow wow wow! Congratulations
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    This is the best by far hands down BEST and I look at everything on here! You look so YOUNG now I can't believe it! My Gawd! I mean you looked old in your before pic no offense! I mean you are beautiful either way BUT the after just says it all my dear! I bet it was all worth it for you! Congratulations on making this far! WOW Just WOW!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    I am sorry but I had to do a double and a triple take. Are you even the same person? You look so young. This is meant to flatter and I do hope you enjoy it! Because girl u knocked it out of the PARK with this one. They should give you a medal for looking so much younger on here. You are by and far the BEST before and after. WOWEEEE!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    You look so amazing and sooooo much younger..
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Wow what method did you use?
  • christareid28
    christareid28 Posts: 47 Member
    Look amazing
  • coachsaralee
    coachsaralee Posts: 29 Member
    This is the best by far hands down BEST and I look at everything on here! You look so YOUNG now I can't believe it! My Gawd! I mean you looked old in your before pic no offense! I mean you are beautiful either way BUT the after just says it all my dear! I bet it was all worth it for you! Congratulations on making this far! WOW Just WOW!

I love it, thanks! I do get that comment a lot. Eating healthy and a healthy lifestyle is the fountain of youth :smiley:
  • coachsaralee
    Wow what method did you use?

I started in a weight loss challenge which was really a nutrition class is disguise. Learned alot and also used meal replacements for two meals, then healthy snacks and a healthy meal. Works like a charm and not starving, lots of energy.

This changed my life so much, I now help others do the same.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    So awesome! Truly amazing!
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Wow!!! Are you serious??!!??!! You are hot!!!! That is amazing!!!!
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Wow when u lost weight youlook like ur daughter not urself !! Great job !!!!
  • Runfast2017
    Runfast2017 Posts: 9 Member
    Seriously, you are one generation younger.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    santje00 wrote: »
    1rpaw24l79f3.jpg

Congratulations.....you look like a different younger version of yourself.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Congratulations....you look like a younger version of yourself.
  • sunny_girl_tls
    sunny_girl_tls Posts: 422 Member
    Awesome success!
  • coachsaralee
    Thank you all! I know many of you have also have great success stories. Please share!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Congratulations. You look great.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Fantastic Job-you look super fit & healthy!! How did you do it & how long did it take you?
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    You look awesome!
  • coachsaralee
    edited August 2016
    smkondy wrote: »
    Fantastic Job-you look super fit & healthy!! How did you do it & how long did it take you?

thank you! I started in a weight loss challenge and lost 24lbs in 12 weeks by changing my nutrition. I got more active and over 11 months I was at minus 68 lbs... average 1 1/2 lbs a week. 80% nutrition, 20% workout and being consistent.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!