Anyone up for Starting the Gallon Challenge?

Hi, I am Dailyn. I am an 18 year old girl/woman lol. Well since I was younger its always troubled me to drink water. But water helps us in many many ways. For example drinking water gives you healthier skin, hair, and nails. People with acne I promise you that if you drink your 8 glasses of water everyday, you'll see your skin will be clearer in 2 to 3 weeks. I have seen it on myself. Drinking more water also helps with weight loss.
So I am writing to ask if there are people interested in starting the gallon challenge and we can all support and motivate each other. We can log our weight every 2 weeks to demonstrate how eating healthy and drinking plenty of water has done a positive thing. Well we cant just depend it on weight we also have to depend it on inches. Some of us might do weights and that can make us create muscle which is actually heavier than fat.
What you'll need is any gallon and fill it up with water and drink it through out the day. The goal is to finish the gallon before its time to go to bed.
Log on here in 2 weeks or whenever you please and write your before and after weight.

Good luck Everyone.

By the way anyone is welcome to add me as a friend and we can support each other through our journey of weight loss or if your into it maintaince, which I need that support as well, then that works too.

Replies

• angua1234
    angua1234 Posts: 26 Member
    I've already got a water thing that works for me, but I want to wish you luck on your challenge! I started drinking a minimum of 3 Liters of water daily (I use a 1L water bottle and usually drink closer to 4L because of water that I drink from cups and don't count) and I crave it at this point. I'll admit, I started because of an antibiotic-resistant UTI that wouldn't go away but I've kept doing it, have lost weight, cleared up my acne, and have only gotten sick once since. I'm also a singer and my tone has cleared up thanks to the water.