Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

is the person above attractive enough for you to consider the content of their character...

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
and thus consider engaging in a monogamous physical relationship as outlined by present social norms?

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Best thread topic ever. Thanks for raising the bar. LOL.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Marry me?
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Rather shallow thread topic.
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure I want to conduct in a physical relationship with the American flag. Not saying the flags not attractive and all but . . .
  • _John_
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure I want to conduct in a physical relationship with the American flag. Not saying the flags not attractive and all but . . .

are you like a pirate who kills vampires at a renaissance festival...or what...
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Respects what the flag stands for. Let's just be friends, though. Wouldn't want to burn Ya.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I don't know about Cindy, but I want to put myself in that water for sure!
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Respects what the flag stands for. Let's just be friends, though. Wouldn't want to burn Ya.

What days are you free to get together for a drink ?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

Based on this comment and the lack of profile picture id say No.

• Riz72
    Riz72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The answer to the thread... yes :)
  • _John_
    Options

umm...yeah, my profile's public, and I do have at least 3 pics of me...yeah, I'm just a catfish hiding behind my real first name on the internet...
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options

umm...yeah, my profile's public, and I do have at least 3 pics of me...yeah, I'm just a catfish hiding behind my real first name on the internet...

Has tons of character....mostly of the cartoon variety.....heh.

• Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »

Pours drink. What day.....is it?!

• _John_
    edited July 2015
    Options

Pours drink. What day.....is it?!
    it's Monday or Tuesday depending on where in the world you are and that you follow the western calendar...
  • alpha_515
    Options
    Tuesday in New Zealand
  • _John_
    Options
    Tuesday in New Zealand

502-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif
  • alpha_515
    Options
    That's Australia lol another dubious Yankee.
  • ohthatguy2015
    ohthatguy2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Lmao... I'm just a guy hiding behind a catfish
  • _John_
    Options
    That's Australia lol another dubious Yankee.

I'm from Texas by way of Louisiana...dems fightin' words...