Trying this again

Options
FreegodTX
FreegodTX Posts: 16 Member
I lost 45+ pounds in 2012 and was down to 203. I hadn't been close to breaking into the 100's in many, many years. The last 3 plus years I've let our want for convenience (eating what the kids eat), and our scheduled events (being at the ball park until 10 pm 4-5 nights out of the week, fast food when we have errands) has allowed me to gain it all back and then some. I did it once, I can do it again. Here's to round 2.

Replies

• MrsWard15
    MrsWard15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sending Friend Request, I'm 'Starting over' as well. Keeping motivation is hard but keep at it!
  • Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good luck man! I am in the same boat. I am 28 and i've weighed over 200 lbs since i was 19. When I was 18 and younger i weighed anywhere fluctuating between 175-180 which is my recommended weight. I am now 250, 255+ by the end of the day. I'm sorry that you gotta go thru the struggle of doing it all over again, but I am glad not to be alone, and the fact that u have done it before gives me a lot of hope, so thank you :)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    you got this! like what you said, youve done it before so we are rooting for you! go go go. :)
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back at it! Feel free to add me -- happy to support you on your journey!