To the successful..

Options
Karmyeboo
Karmyeboo Posts: 33 Member
First off well done you for getting there!
i cannot wait for the day i reach my goal weight

How did you get there? what was your routine and what overhaul of consistent lifestyle/actions ultimately got you there?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    1. One day at a time.
    2. Log as accurately as you can.
    3. Find an activity you enjoy doing.
    4. Make sure you learn how to make it sustainable long after you reach your goal.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I followed the advice in the Sexypants post: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

It'll take a whole lot of trial & error to find what works for you. Take measurements & progress photos—they'll show you the truth when the scale is being a lying liar who lies.
  • calithulu
    calithulu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I read a saying once that stuck with me and it might help you: I didn't lose sixty pounds, I lost one pound sixty times.

In my case, I lost weight by logging consistently at first, then introducing a calorie deficit and finally adding in exercise. Being consistent and keeping your goals in mind is the most important part. Good luck!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I made time to be healthy. I push myself to limits with eating as well as working out. I stay active and positive. I never stop listening to advice and I'm always willing to help others. And I'm realistic about lifestyles and goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!