Down 22 pounds after 4 months!

Options
jsturman
jsturman Posts: 19 Member
This site is just what I needed........I've gone from a Size "14" to a Size "8" in only 4 months! I'm 50+ years old and it is much more difficult to lose weight in your 50's, but it's been pretty easy on this site. I've religiously logged in my food every day, and it works!! Only 5 more pounds to go, and I'll be the size I was at 20!! LOL

Replies

• georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!!
  • water4life
    water4life Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment. I have been overweight for most my life so i'm going to have to go back to my elementary school weight to be a healthy weight. I don't know if we will have a 5 year reunion for my classes, but i hope by the time that comes around that I can be below 200, currently i am at 261. I have not been under 200 probably since i was in 6th or 7th grade. Have fun at ur reunion
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    Congratulations! You're almost there then, you must feel amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Woohoo lady!!! Keep going, what an amazing accomplishment :flowerforyou:
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    You go girl! Congrats, now this is what I call inspiring!
    Keep up the good work.
  • cubisme11
    cubisme11 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are an inspiration.
    I just started a week or so ago. I, too am over 50, which makes it more challenging.
    I am logging in every day and keeping to 1200 calories a day.
    Exercising has always been my downfall, so I really need to concentrate on this portion of the program.
    I am trying to exercise 3-4 times a week.
    I lost 2 pounds in a week, I am satisfied. I have 23 pounds to go.
    Keep up the good work.
    :smile:
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    That is definitely awesome.....good luck and congrats....keep it up......
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! WTG!
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Fantastic - I saw some pictures of me aged 15 today and now I want to go back and have legs like that!! How come we don't remember to enjoy it when we do have it?? I am sure you'll enjoy it this time around (and hopefully I might get there too to do so as well!).
    Well done on your weight loss and your dedication to a healthy life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!