Turbo Fire or Chalean Extreme

calynch
calynch Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm having trouble deciding between TF and CE. Currently enjoying Turbo Jam, but will be ready for a new challenge next month. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, 5-10 pounds, but would like to be more fit and toned. Which do you think I should try?

Replies

• msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    BUMP...would like to know too :smile:
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    I have already done CE..just finished about 2 weeks ago and I loved it. I ordered Turbo Fire last night. I do turbo kick and love the results from that. CE will definitely get you fit and toned. I also have 10ish lbs to lose still but lost 10 during CE. I LOVE Turbo Kick so I am most def using Turbo Fire in hopes to help shed the last few pounds on top of probably doing p90x. I think either workout would be good. CE is more strength training than it is cardio although there is cardio in it. TURBO Fire has HIIT so it's a great way to shed fat. If you decided to go with just a cardio, you still need to strength train, it's very important.

here is my blog about CE

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/crking

feel free to add me if you have an questions :bigsmile:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    I'm more inclined towards recommending Turbo Fire at this time. The results are quicker in terms of weight loss when you get into Interval and HIIT workouts, especially when it comes to the last few pounds.

EDIT: Turbo Fire does have some strength training in it.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    I am on week 3 of Chalean Extreme. I missed the second half of 1 or 2 workouts but I've lost about 4lbs right now. And that is with a visit from TOM on week 2. I've lost a lot of inches already. I wont know for sure how many until the end of the moth though. I love it. I do like to go for walks at night though. Since I've started I've only walked maybe 1 or 2 times due to of lack of time. I think with walks I'd lose a bit more.

So I vote Chalean Extreme to be an awesome workout. But I do want to try Turbo Fire next.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    I am just finishing up P90X and was thinking about Insanity for the next round... now I am thinking about Turbo Fire... anyone here have any suggestions?
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,042 Member
    I'm doing my third round of P90X, and TurboFire is the program that looks most appealing to me for what to do next.
  • calynch
    calynch Posts: 2
    Thanks for all the responses. I am leaning towards Turbo Fire. I plan on starting mid July when we return from vacation. Best of luck to all of you.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    I am just finishing up P90X and was thinking about Insanity for the next round... now I am thinking about Turbo Fire... anyone here have any suggestions?
    I kinda wish I could have done Turbo Fire before Insanity. I mean, I'm doing ok ... it just seems like it would have been more of a bridge between the two.
  • Thanks for the tips everyone, I had this EXACT question as I'd narrowed down my next workout to try between ChaLean Extreme or TurboFire. For the shape I'm in I think I'll try CE first and if I can get through that then I'll try TF!
This discussion has been closed.