Hit a plateau!

Options
meredithhill358
meredithhill358 Posts: 5 Member
edited July 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
hi all! Any advice for getting through a weight loss plateau? I am eating around 1,200 calories per day, drinking plenty of water and getting in some moderate exercise, but I am not seeing any results on the scale. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Do you have a food scale? Are you weighing all of your food?
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Weigh all the food that you can (you've got entries like 1 large egg, 2 tablespoons of butter, and a few things measured in cups - this isn't accurate and can easily mean you're eating a lot more than you think). Also, how long have you been stuck for?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    A plateau is 6 weeks of more. How long has it been? If it's been 6 weeks, you're eating too much. If it hasn't, it's probably water retention due to your period or whatever.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,197 Member
    Options
    hi all! Any advice for getting through a weight loss plateau? I am eating around 1,200 calories per day, drinking plenty of water and getting in some moderate exercise, but I am not seeing any results on the scale. Thanks in advance!

How long has this been going on?

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I seriously hope your logging is incomplete, because you have days where you are 450 -750 calories???