My journey to loosing half my body weight- 260lbs.

Options
Hello I'm Vicky, this is my journey to loosing half my body weight- 260lbs.

I'm looking to loose half my body weight in whatever amount of time...this for me is a change of life, change of mind and change of body.

My weight fluctuates up and down, has been since my teenage years. I've been from a size 12-24 over 10 years. I've tried every fad diet you can imagine, pills, drinks, shakes you name it...and even starvation- which I'll be honest worked but not without consequences, I was quite poorly, thought I lost 4 stone in 3/4 months and I looked great, I didn't feel it. Long story short, I became ill and soon stopped that. I then went the other way and got comfy in a relationship and out on and out on, to then loose and loose and so on.

I've always had an active job- Care assistant, if anyone can related then you know your always doing something, I've done care since I was 16 as well as college studying hairdressing. It was what I was eating which was the worst. When I was 23 I got pregnant and had a little girl via emergency C section all really because of my weight and my body couldn't do anymore and a little bit of baby too...that then made me want to loose weight, I was determined. Then again, I got bored, or gave up after loosing the will and motivation. 2 years later I got pregnant with my baby boy, I was 18/19stone with him by the end of my pregnancy and again because of my weight I had to have a c section I was a very high risk. Luckily because it was a planned emergency baby was ok, but I was poorly, blood transfusion etc...so after him I seriously thought I had to do something, he is now a year old.

I've done Aqua Arabic, Aqua Zumba, Fitness vids at home and weights, I lost half a stone, I was so glad about then, I got married almost 3 months ago and since then I've put it back on, I'm heavier than what I was when I had my son. I'm gutted!

So I am now, after ups and downs starting AGAIN this time I will not give up!
I'm doing the Gym every day. Monday's is Weight lifting, yes with all the big men haha, then Tuesday's Cardio and I alternate Weights and cardio. I had a loss of 2 lbs and 5 inches. I'm very happy with that. Only another 197 lbs to go lol.

I'm starting my Personal Trainer tonight, I'm so excited yet so scared, he's big and scary, hopefully give me an *kitten* whooping.

So there's my rather long and prob drawn out little past, gives you a rough idea of what I'm about.

Feel free to add me and join me on my journey, I'll help support you as much as I can and motivate you.

Thanks for reading and well done for getting this far hehe.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Replies

• melissakunimitsu9232
    melissakunimitsu9232 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hope everything goes well with the personal trainer. I'm also just out, and looking to loose 70kg, which is half my weight. I've tried before but never found something that clicked.