Looking for unmotivated and out of shape friends

Options
4theking
4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
It seems everyone on this site is looking for friends to motivate them. If you have it all together everyone wants to be your friend. I would love to have some friends that struggle with eating too much to the point it rules their life. I would love to have some friends that are digusted with how they look. I would love to have some friends that struggle to get up each morning. I will accept anyone!

Replies

• bellesb169
    bellesb169 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    4theking wrote: »
    It seems everyone on this site is looking for friends to motivate them. If you have it all together everyone wants to be your friend. I would love to have some friends that struggle with eating too much to the point it rules their life. I would love to have some friends that are digusted with how they look. I would love to have some friends that struggle to get up each morning. I will accept anyone!

Add me as well! I was down about 30lbs 6 months ago and sadly it's all back!! I was in denial until I looked at some photos taken of me this past weekend. I was ashamed and disgusted. So feel free to add me because I struggle with eating too much and have that feeling of disgust right now.
  • LadyFlashHeart
    LadyFlashHeart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't believe what I see in the mirror. I weighed 245 lbs before a friend told me about fitness pal. I find it is a great tool to teach me about portion sizes. I still love my body and am in denial about how much I weigh. I would like to get under 200 lbs. I think that is a realistic goal.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I can't believe what I see in the mirror. I weighed 245 lbs before a friend told me about fitness pal. I find it is a great tool to teach me about portion sizes. I still love my body and am in denial about how much I weigh. I would like to get under 200 lbs. I think that is a realistic goal.

Added you! :)