not even close to my calorie intake today.....

Options
but I am not hungry at all! My sister says I will throw my whole diet off if I don't eat closer to my calorie intake. Should I be worried? I really have not been hungry today and did exercise hard this am. I just started this food dairy thing recently. Any suggestions? I really had to force something down for dinner. lol

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    A lot of people starting off go all crazy in the head with "not feeling hungry". Eating 700 is silly. Just kicking your body around for no reason. Eat dessert.
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    45 pounds lost; you know what you are doing. As long as it balances out to a reasonable number across a few days you should be fine.
  • jimithegreek
    Options
    I'm sure 1 day won't kill you, but you really didn't eat a lot. Go grab a spoon and eat a big scoop of peanut butter.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    but I am not hungry at all! My sister says I will throw my whole diet off if I don't eat closer to my calorie intake. Should I be worried? I really have not been hungry today and did exercise hard this am. I just started this food dairy thing recently. Any suggestions? I really had to force something down for dinner. lol

Seems to me that you've lost 45 lbs shows you have a handle on this ;) ~ I'd say if today is a rare not too hungry day, don't worry about it. Just like you shouldn't get too worried about a day where you go over calories.
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others, if it's just today call it a fasting day and be done with it.
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My family brought me a tuna sub and made me eat it. Hungry or not subway is always a treat. LOL thank all.