Overcoming depression and losing 60 lbs!

Options
13»

Replies

• PS1959
    PS1959 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wonderful--thanks for sharing
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! I too am suffering from depression and I am just getting out of an abusive relationship and have yet to find the motivation to loose the 45lbs I need to loose. Thank you!!!!
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thank you!
  • blackgirlhealthyworld
    Options
    It first started in my mind! Getting the right support and accountability was the biggest thing that helped me overcome obstacles within myself. I had to believe that I could do it! I had to find my why and motivation within me! If I can help you with your goals, reach out to me today and send me a friend request! You are not alone, let's do this together!!

It really does all begin in the mind. Thanks for the reminder - so inspiring!
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :)
  • andyajc2015
    andyajc2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    great job !!
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Candace, what an inspiring story! Thanks for sharing, you look great!
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • CatherineHillin
    CatherineHillin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Would you like to join my group, weight-losers against depression? I'm overcoming it too and I thought others could use the encouragement and support of an understanding community :)
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, you should be quite proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!