August 2015 Challenge

Options
"Life's New Journey"

Everyone's Invited!!!!!

Three years ago I decided it was time to get healthy. I wanted to be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 25 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life.

I knew that I could not do it alone so I started a challenge group here. For this challenge you enter your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners are calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the August Challenge. First weigh-in would be July 30 and every Friday after that.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and July 30 things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling ;):)

Replies

• andyphin
    andyphin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Do you have a specific format for us to use?

I would love to join, I didn't finish the last one (don't even know why really) and wished I had stuck with it. Thanks for putting this together!

Andy
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    How would I quantify "getting more toned up with about a month to go before I get to the beach"? I've given up on focusing on the number on the scale as far as weight. My goal is to look more fit and tone.
  • jstokes1021
    jstokes1021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • blackfoxofevil
    blackfoxofevil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I have never done a challenge before but think this would be fun to do! I'm starting my third year of college so hopefully this will help me be conscious of what I eat on campus and focus on loosing weight! =)
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. My previous group just ended and I do better when I have a group to log weekly with. Looking forward to it! See you July 30
  • WantBestME
    WantBestME Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too.. I want to lose 10lbs but seems like I have hit a plateau..need to overcome it
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • darventura
    darventura Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • tkaysmiles
    tkaysmiles Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will join please!
  • ninaLbina
    ninaLbina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join to I will also be on a beach in one month...so far lost 1.4lb and started last week!! I need to just tighten a little :) great idea!
  • formeroz
    formeroz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • aspenc12
    aspenc12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!!
  • viviang61
    viviang61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join