Lunchboxes

Options
2»

Replies

• ftsolk
    ftsolk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    brendak76 wrote: »
    I used laptop lunchboxes for my kids for a couple of years and really disliked them. This was a while back so maybe they have a new system now. The lid for the small container for dips and sauces always came off and leaked. And I couldn't pick things like a whole apple. It wouldn't fit. An entire sandwich wouldn't fit either. The water bottle leaked. Nothing that was supposed to work in the system actually worked for me. Not to mention it was very difficult to clean.

I'm a big fan of lock and lock though. If I want something hot I'll put it in the microwave and if I want it cold I'll use an ice pack or something. Most things I don't mind at room temperature.

I have such a short time to eat on certain days, so I try to make things easier by NOT packing whole, uncut, fruits and vegetables (and if I do pack a whole apple, I'll just pack it in the lunchbag I bought). I'm not too concerned about the sandwich thing either; I also purchased the Bento Buddies (additional lidded containers). That set includes an XL container.