Feeling so worthless

Today is so depressing.

Replies

• mermaid_motel
    mermaid_motel Posts: 5 Member
    We're here for you. I have those days so often, but it's nice to have this community of understanding people. Keep your chin up :)
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    You're not worthless! :)
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    We all have those days. Key is to not let them drift into tomorrow. Let tomorrow be a new day with a new outlook.
  • michelegreen99
    michelegreen99 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm sorry you are having a bad day and can promise you, it will pass. Whoever told you that you are worthless has a problem. We all have something to offer to this world. Go for a walk or somewhere outside, and let the universe validate that you are an important part of what makes up this world! Whatever you do, be gentle and kind to yourself...its starts within us.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Always know... that there are always people worse off than you... and people that have been in your shoes and made it through to the sunny side of the street. BUT I feel you... some days it is all I can do to get up and face the day... currently My Mother is in the hospital with a broken vertebrae... My Sister (only sister) may have Stomach Cancer, I bought a car for $900.00 and it will cost me $4000.00 to fix it just so I can register it... don't have the money for that... so... I pretty much just threw away $900.00...oh plus $250 for the vehicle inspection... is it fun to be me right now? Thankfully I can maybe get some money back on the car... maybe... maybe my sister doesn't have cancer... and maybe my mother will respond to physiotherapy and live to see her next birthday (November)... What I am saying.. is... when your reality becomes overwhelming... take a few minutes to lower your own expectations... and count the blessings the Creator has provided... I am somewhat healthy... I have a daughter that is smart, funny, talented... I bought a new puppy for MORE than I spent on that car... I am capable of working out... I can breathe on my own... will never be bald... have seen a good piece of the world... have the respect of my co-workers...

YOU just need to stop dwelling on the negative...build on the positives... and let tomorrow take care of its self. LIVE NOW...
  • lookbeyond01
    lookbeyond01 Posts: 5 Member
    YOU ALL ARE SO GREAT!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE POSITIVITY AND SUPPORT!!!
  • jendiaz9732
    jendiaz9732 Posts: 285 Member
    You are worth much much more!!! Those days are bound to come by, log on, chat and smile. We're here for you, you are awesome!!!!
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    edited July 2015
    I have this printed on my desk at work and right above the light switch in my room. I hope it helps you too.

I Promise Myself I Will…
    1. Care for my body in a loving way, always remembering I treat those things I love, well.

2. Maintain a balance in my nutrition and exercise, allowing my body to be healthy, strong and the right size and shape for me.

3. Listen to my body and respond to its needs.

4. Exercise for the 4 F’s: Fun, Fitness, Friendship, and improved Function.

5. Treat myself as well as I treat my best friend.
  • lookbeyond01
    lookbeyond01 Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you so much! I will print this and post it around! I just have to commit to what I want to accomplish. P.S. I treat my best friends very well; I should definitely do the same for myself.