Women over 40 with 40lbs to lose

Options
slimmer189
slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
I am looking for a few F.P friends who are women over 40 and have 40+ lbs to lose. I am a busy working mom who has just started using a fitbit and getting back online with FP.

Replies

• clehman71
    clehman71 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am over 40, I don't have 40 to lose anymore. Since I joined here, I have dropped over 40 and still 10-15 to go. You can do this. Add me as a friend if you would like!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sparkss061111
    Options
    I was just looking for a women in their 40s post. Please add me! Soooo, glad you started this topic!
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm over 40 with about 40lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:

barbara
  • SarahLou1111
    Options
    In my forties, did have over 40lbs to lose but part way there now. Happy to have more supportive friends with similar goals :-)
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I;m 'in my 40s' and have more than 40 to loose, feel free to add me
  • Simmysamtha
    Simmysamtha Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in my 40s and I don't have 40 lbs to lose, well according to me I don't. If you looked at one of those height weight charts I should be aiming for a 40 lb weight lose but it would look awful on me.

However beyond that, my body clings on to fat as if the world will come to an end if I got any thinner. So whilst I may not have 40 lbs to lose I do have around 25 to 30 and it is going to be very tricky.

So any support and encouragement that I can offer or receive in turn would be great.
  • traceyjolli
    Options
    Hi

I am over 40... with still over 40lb to lose... feel free to add me x
  • StrawberryMel
    Options
    I am new to MFP, 44 and need to lose 40 according to the charts. I sent you a friend request.
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am currently 47. I have lost almost 30 pounds here and right now feel I am at a plateau. I don't work over the summer so I hope to start exercising next week and lose another 30 pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm 44 and losing 40 pounds would be lovely. I'm banking on 20, but I'd take 40 :)) Please add me if you want.
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have at least 40 to lose. I have not really set a final goal yet. 40 lbs would put me around 150. when I get there I will decide how I feel and look, then I will decide if I want to go lower. I am not ready to set goals that are too far away as it make me freak out a little. Please ad me.
  • sugabehr42
    Options
    I am 46 yrs old just started to work on me again, I have been working on my family that it is time to put me in front too:smile:
  • jfenner141
    jfenner141 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi - also over 40 (in my 60's) and have more than 40 to lose. Been doing this for a month now and have lost about 6 pounds so far! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heya All, I'm nearly 40 ( March 2014 ) Had over 40 to lose, my next target is 10 away, then I shall see how I feel...( maybe another 20 off )

Add me if you like, We could all use some more friends :)
    I'm a consistent logger, I'm told I'm motivating and extremely motivated!

Have an awesome day X
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    I'm over 40 and still have some 35 lbs to lose. I'm not right on track at the moment, too many things going on in my life to find extra energy for this, but I hope that I'll have a great restart in autumn and then be able to get down to my goal weight and size :-)
  • joblmayes
    joblmayes Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish, over 40 and 40+ pounds to lose :)
  • ELENA01
    ELENA01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am over 40 and need to lose the weight. According to the chart at least 30 lbs but I would look too thin at that weight, therefore I just want to lose enough to get into size 8 clothing. I have lost weight on low carbs, still working on losing the weight. Need friends to help with their food dairy tips and how to tone my body up. I don'y have a clue where to start on toning up other than walking.
    Thanks, please feel free to add me as a friend and I will be glad to help you as well.
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'll turn 43 this year. I've been an active Fitbit user for a few years ... addicted to the data *Ü* I originally lost weight back in 2006 (quick and easy that time) but it's snuck back on over the years. Activity alone isn't enough ... I know it's the eating. So I joined MFP a few weeks ago and have already seen some success. Down 10, but do have 35 more to go.

41566834.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tafdog77
    tafdog77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm over 40 for sure and want to lose at least 40 lbs. It's a big challenge for me! My hardest time of the day is evenings. Any ideas on how to curb the appetite after 6pm?