Back again!

Options
I live in seattle wa and we have been having hot weather for the past month and I am miserable because I can't wear the cute summer clothes I want to wear because I feel uncomfortable because of my weight. I want this time to work I am tired of being overweight and want to feel good again. I've lost a lot of weight before and I felt so good and have such motivation but now I work so much and take care of my grandson so I am tired all the time but I must do this because in the end I know I will feel so much better. any help is appreciated because I need all the help I can get.

Replies

• melzy824
    melzy824 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I know you can do this as you really want it. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Brooke13Walker
    Brooke13Walker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about the heat and hiding my body - but I have finally just decided to let the tank tops fly, as I have just been way too uncomfortable! So, if you see the girl with flabby upper arms wandering down 1st Ave, that is me!!!

On the other hand, I KNOW that we can both do this again. I just have to keep reminding myself that, even with a good-for-you thing like Elleno's, I can still overdue it, SO PUT THE YOGURT DOWN, eh? ;)
  • Sarahclaybaugh
    Sarahclaybaugh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel us on the Elleno's yogurt, I don't know what they put in that stuff, but I can't buy any more than a walk around, I just eat it ALL! And when it's as hot as it has been, I have simply stopped caring and wear whatever is most comfortable, big thighs be damned!