So Close to Onederland...

Options
Only 1.3 lbs to go until I hit Onederland. I haven't seen it in the last 8 years. I'm so freakin excited. I think I'll treat myself to a new work outfit!

Replies

• oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! A new outfit is a smashing idea. That's tantalizing close - only 1.3lbs to go is amazing!
  • dinsfamily
    dinsfamily Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I do the same thing when I hit goals :smiley: I have a gift card waiting for me to hit my next goal.
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Keep going!! When I got to one-derland and stayed there consistently, it was a GREAT feeling.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I just hit 200.2lb this morning! I hope to never see 200lb again (here is to hoping tomorrow isn't an up day).
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress, way to go! Onederland is still a bit of a ways off for me (14 pounds) but I'm getting closer.
    Funny how a simple number can have such a profound affect, huh? Congratulations. :)
  • kthompson601
    kthompson601 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm at 216 and already eyeing onederland, which I haven't seen in at least a decade. You should totally treat yourself to a fantastic outfit to show off your rocking body! Congratulations!
  • ButterflyBites
    ButterflyBites Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I made it back to wonderland this week :smiley:
  • heatherlewisis
    heatherlewisis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just made it to onederland last week! I think I'll treat myself to a new outfit too! Good job!!!
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Awesome! I hit 200.8 this morning myself. Very exciting stuff.:D