It's been awhile, looking for new friends!

Options
lachivis
lachivis Posts: 43 Member
Hi :-)
I'm 45 and a mom to 2 great kids and married to a wonderful man for 20 years. My goal is to lose 50lbs and regain my love of running! It's been awhile so most of my friends here are inactive. I lost a lot of weight but gained some back, so here I am trying this again with hope of great success. I also started a 8 week walking/running program using an app on my mobile phone. I'm on my 3rd week of that with goals of running a 5k in Sept.
Good luck to everyone on being healthy! It's a wonderful thing to do for yourself! Let's be friends!

Replies

• looneymom
    looneymom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request I am 48 mom of 3 kids I dont run but I am exercising to loose weight yet again...I hope to loose 40 lbs.
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too! Best wishes on your journey!
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yay! It's great getting new friends!
  • SwimmyD
    SwimmyD Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 49 y.o. mother of two. I would like to lose about 15 pounds, and I'd like to fit in my jeans and pants by mid September! I'm down to only two pairs of shorts that fit and summer dresses. I don't want to shop for new clothes.... I don't get a lot of exercise lately because I'm back in school. My metabolism has really slowed down the last couple of years too! It's a lot harder to lose weight than it used to be!
  • ladymacabre
    ladymacabre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Rejoined after a long time of being off the app. Competition is a good motivator so I'm looking for new people to help give me that extra push.