What are your biggest fears?

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'd say being cheated on, but already been through that. Yeah...don't wish that on anyone.

Really though, my biggest fear is something happening to either of my boys. As much as being cheated on absolutely ruined me to ever fully trust anyone again, and made me question myself in ways I never thought I would, I am ultimately better now than I was. Losing a child...I would die inside.
  • moonbear2015
    moonbear2015 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Deep water, escalators and big spiders.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    snakes, big dogs, deep water
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I'd say being cheated on, but already been through that. Yeah...don't wish that on anyone.

Really though, my biggest fear is something happening to either of my boys. As much as being cheated on absolutely ruined me to ever fully trust anyone again, and made me question myself in ways I never thought I would, I am ultimately better now than I was. Losing a child...I would die inside.

I have to agree with everything you said.
    Cheaters break your heart and inflict trust issues and damage, but you can move past that. Your kids....you never can move past that. Ever.
  • RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Something happening to my kids.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Chaelaz wrote: »

I have to agree with everything you said.
    Cheaters break your heart and inflict trust issues and damage, but you can move past that....

Ain't figured that one out. :/

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Porta Pottys are high on my list.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    I fear neither death nor war. I fear boredom and not being free.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    Being single after 30, becoming bankrupt, being morbidly obese and getting wrinkles.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Options
    Being single after 30, becoming bankrupt, being morbidly obese and getting wrinkles.

being single in 30s is not a bad thing.
  • asianfashionista86
    Options

Not for a man but a woman.... Oh *kitten* it all!
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

Actually being single in your 30s is pretty amazing. Chances are you have a good job that pays well by then, you have some money saved away and you may be working on your first house. You have free time that no one really bothers you about.. if you want to stay in and read, watch netflix for a weekend you don't get your 20 year old friends calling you lame. You are the person that really gets to collect and tell stories because you don't have children to support (which means you get to dissapear for weekends).. And you are still young enough that most things physical are well within your grasp. Being single in your 30s is freaking awesome.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Options

Not for a man but a woman.... Oh *kitten* it all!

it doesn't matter man or woman.
  • asianfashionista86
    Options

Actually being single in your 30s is pretty amazing. Chances are you have a good job that pays well by then, you have some money saved away and you may be working on your first house. You have free time that no one really bothers you about.. if you want to stay in and read, watch netflix for a weekend you don't get your 20 year old friends calling you lame. You are the person that really gets to collect and tell stories because you don't have children to support (which means you get to dissapear for weekends).. And you are still young enough that most things physical are well within your grasp. Being single in your 30s is freaking awesome.

That all sounds nice on paper but yeah.... 30 in 2 years I'll let you know how it goes if I'm still single in my 40s I'm coming after all of you
  • Yogi_warrior
    Options

That all sounds nice on paper but yeah.... 30 in 2 years I'll let you know how it goes if I'm still single in my 40s I'm coming after all of you

I don't know about being single in 40s but a 40 year old virgin is a whole different story.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Options

If you are still single in your 40s it's because the men where you are have very poor taste and you should consider relocating to a more awesome place. :flowerforyou:
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Vomit and tornadoes
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Options
    Oh and.. as for fears. There is no exterior physical threat on the face of this earth that I am actually afraid of. I do fear my own failures however, or rather the possibility of them.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Vomit and tornadoes

When they happen at the same time ?? :/
  • Spice1973
    Spice1973 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Something happening to one of my kids. Already been through that once and terrified of it happening again. That and flying and heights!