Protein shakes?

Options
Redtala
Redtala Posts: 13 Member
I was thinking about trying a protein powder shake because I have come to the realization that I just don't get enough in my daily diet. Is there any kinds or brands in particular that you like. I'm very uneducated about them, this would be my first time trying one. And also, do you have any recipes you suggest to make it taste good.

Replies

• jendiaz9732
    jendiaz9732 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Almond milk (unsweetened), protein powder (I use Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder), ice, and a banana. Prob use half the banana I am trying to gain so I put the whole thing in there. It really keeps me filled for couple hours after working out. Good luck!
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I really like Dymatize ISO-100. I often just blend it with almond milk. Regular skim milk is good, too. You can also add some avocado for good fat and a creamy texture, and some frozen berries for flavor. Sometimes I'll just blend with whatever milk and ice for a smoothie effect without adding extra to it. I've had the Piña Colada, Chocolate and Vanilla, and all are pretty good. I've also used the Body Fortress brand, and it's good as well.