Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you Smile or Laugh Today?

Options

Replies

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Eating lemon drops
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    The boy wanting to go back to school after lunch so he could find friends to play with
    And his friends we have over for play dates giving my a list of treats they'd like me to get for our next candy party...no wonder the one kid dreams about coming here
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
  • Sugarmuse
    Sugarmuse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Never seen the movie, but that makes me laugh @thedcubed1
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Options
    Treehouse released Haze and Alter Ego. If your from New England, you understand.
  • Notthegirl4u
    Notthegirl4u Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    message from a new friend
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Sugarmuse wrote: »
    Never seen the movie, but that makes me laugh @thedcubed1

It's a fun movie, you should check it out. Glad it got a laugh, it definitely is a good one to stash away for a rainy day :smile:
  • delgadillov
    delgadillov Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The hot swat guy in the truck next to me.........uuuffffff....
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    When the announcer on the hubby's FIFA game said something like, "You think it'd be easy to pass the ball to the guys wearing the same color shirts as you." I didn't know the announcers on video games talked s**t like that..
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Teasing the hell out of someone who passed out
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    The love of my life always makes me smile.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Planning a short trip , long weekend next month
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Today at work I was doing teacher observations and in one class the teacher was asking the children what their favorite restaurant was (they were working on answering sentences). This little girl was dead serious...she held both hands up and said "I don't care where I am as long as it's a buffet!" I actually lol.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Today at work I was doing teacher observations and in one class the teacher was asking the children what their favorite restaurant was (they were working on answering sentences). This little girl was dead serious...she held both hands up and said "I don't care where I am as long as it's a buffet!" I actually lol.

Lol too cute
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    e0aa5nqxqv18.jpeg

Becoming an aunt to this little nugget
  • synchkat
    Options
    Messages from a favourite friend.
    He does spoil me
  • synchkat
    Options
    A girl I know from skating posting on Facebook that she has a crease on her boot. She tends to panic about everything so I told her it's a great sign that's she's really skating and should be happy. I should show her my skates...well maybe not the blood stains might freak her out
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    The forums. Y'all make me lol pretty often :)