Breakfast

I was just wondering...If I eat breakfast, I feel sick. Always have (since I was a child). I can drink my water or tea in the morning and do fine...but actual food? Nope! Anyone on here have ideas to help with this? I am walking early mornings now for about an hour and a half. I need the calories after walking, but I hate feeling so nasty the rest of the day. Plus, it makes the rest of my meals harder to handle. Please tell me I am not the only one on here like this.....

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    I usually need to wait an hour or two after waking to eat anything. I eat a small breakfast- 200 calories or less.
    Yogurt, a granola bar, a sandwich or leftovers are my typical breakfasts.
    Maybe you could drink milk or a smoothie instead of eating.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    skip breakfast
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    I wake up at 5 and eat breakfast at 8:20. It's all about total calories - if you want to eat all of your calories in the afternoon or most of them at night, no worries. Just eat when you want and make sure they fit your (weekly or daily) calories in the end.
  • suzannefillmore
    suzannefillmore Posts: 7 Member
    You guys are awesome. Thanks :)
  • ultrahoon
    ultrahoon Posts: 467 Member
    Same deal with me, first few hours I can only eat things that aren't 'chewy'. I can eat an apple, but not any bread etc.

I just drink some water, and 'warm up' by eating the apple, then drink some more water and 'ease' into my breakfast. It's not a perfect solution by any means, but it works for me!