Saxenda!

Options
13»

Replies

• frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    otherwise soon as you stop taking the drug your back motor boating family size pizzas.

Hysterical!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I took all kinds of different wieghtloss drugs in the 90's. Lost weight fast, all short term, gained more back later. No one taught me how to eat properly. MFP has given me the power/information to understand how weightloss works and why it works, you don't need drugs you need commitment, otherwise soon as you stop taking the drug your back motor boating family size pizzas.

That sounds AMAZING.
  • kiki4me
    kiki4me Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pretty harsh posting here....
  • elvenlibrarian
    elvenlibrarian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting this medication soon and was hoping you could give me an update as to how you're doing on it aprilmburgroff82. I'm hypertensive and only 5ft tall so I'm REALLY hoping this will kick-start me onto a healthier path. Any suggestions or advice would also be welcome.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    kiki4me wrote: »
    Pretty harsh posting here....

Not as harsh as the actual side effects of the medication, though. I would rather be informed by experienced members than take some pill that could potentially put me in a coma.

I once thought that I couldn't lose weight with diet and exercise. Tried all sort of pills, shakes, systems, programs....Turns out I was just looking for something to blame my weight gain and inability to lose weight instead of taking responsibility of my own weight and body.