Looking for friends that have 70 pounds or more to lose

Options
Fit4me78
Fit4me78 Posts: 27 Member
I'm looking for new friends that have 70 or more pounds to lose and I can use all the Motivation and Support I can get as I work towards my goals. I walk daily anywhere from 6-7 miles in about 2 hours or so I have noticed changes since I started and when I did I just started with walking around the block for about 30 minutes and now a year later I'm up to 6-7 miles and I'm usually out for almost 2 hours. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do my best to give anyone support as they need it.

Replies

• amudd645
    amudd645 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me. I have more than 70lbs to drop on my journey to my goal weight
  • Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I would like to lose 75 more pounds (have lost about 7 so far).
  • HappyHannah0304
    HappyHannah0304 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love the add! I try to help motivate when I can, I also share my diaries every day as well. Good luck to you all!
  • deb2676dm
    deb2676dm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I have a lot to lose and I'm trying to be a great pal on here :) good luck!!
  • TransfusionistAlLebron
    Options
    Add me
  • xCrazyRidex
    xCrazyRidex Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! You've made a great start, just stay positive.. and i'd love to be your friend and help motivate you!
  • Berni2013
    Berni2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me
  • BadApple2014
    BadApple2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me. I definitely have more than 70 lbs to lose and can use all the motivation and encouragement I can get
  • Moekup
    Moekup Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me. I definately can use all the motivation and encouragement.....

• locacrazysister
    locacrazysister Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends to help in my weight loss journey with love and support! Feel free to add me! Good luck in your journey!
  • mikegettingfit
    mikegettingfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll participate too... I only have another 30-40 pounds to loose, but I've lose 140 so far. Does that count?
  • turboscrub
    turboscrub Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I also built myself up from short walks to walking every day for two hours. I don't push it too hard, keep to about the same distance of 6-7 miles and it's been really great so far. I'mma add you!
  • conkle23
    conkle23 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can also add me :)
  • Justing1516
    Justing1516 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It's defiantly a struggle ! Keep up the good work add if you like
  • kylechristophersen3
    kylechristophersen3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its a long road but its attainable with some determination and support. I have 80 to go, feel free to add me as well. :)
  • bornagain273
    bornagain273 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need the motivation. We can do this!
  • tianafoxfire
    tianafoxfire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for weight loss friends. I have about 80 pounds to loose. Add me and I'll support as best I can.
  • ValerieAdair
    ValerieAdair Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too - 50lbs is my goal but we all need encouragement!!
  • teophie
    teophie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends for encouragement too! Please feel free to friend me!