Bump!
  • nbell120
    nbell120 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have seen this before and I finally decided to try them tonight. I added 1/3 cup oats, cinnamon, vanilla and a bit of Splenda. They turned out pretty good. I had half for a bed time snack and half for tomorrow :wink:
  • russbittles
    Options
    Not sure how to add links to this forum, but I made these this morning. I would love to add a picture I took to this topic.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    These were really good. I had them with prepared PB2 on top and SF syrup.
  • SidsMom80
    SidsMom80 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Fista
    Fista Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jeanettemarie4
    jeanettemarie4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will have to try this...Yum
  • owieprone
    owieprone Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    omg i've been eating these for about a year, they are awesome!!! specially with some agave nectar.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hate to sound dopey, but I have NO idea what size a silver dollar is. (Being English might have something to do with it) Could you give a diameter perhaps? Only because if I feel like making them I'd like eto know how big my pancakes are going to turn out!
    Thanks. :ohwell:
  • perips84
    perips84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've made them this morning and definitely love them! I've tried some recipes with oats, greek yogurt etc but this is a easier way to make a delicious breakfast! I've used yogurt for the dressing and added a little coconut flour! (Y)
    Saluti dall'Italia! ;)
  • echoopal
    echoopal Posts: 9
    Options
    sound good
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hate to sound dopey, but I have NO idea what size a silver dollar is. (Being English might have something to do with it) Could you give a diameter perhaps? Only because if I feel like making them I'd like eto know how big my pancakes are going to turn out!
    Thanks. :ohwell:

38.1 mm

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisenhower_dollar)
  • IzzyM210
    IzzyM210 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Gosh i love these things!! So unbelievably good!!
  • jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I must try this thank you for sharing
  • kaviles36
    kaviles36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Question, I used to put some syrup to a normal pancakes. In this case what you guys use ?

Can I use maybe a litter bit of honey or you eat the pancakes without any syrup ?

Thanks!
  • hlinkous83
    hlinkous83 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Question, I used to put some syrup to a normal pancakes. In this case what you guys use ?

Can I use maybe a litter bit of honey or you eat the pancakes without any syrup ?

Thanks!

Sometimes I drizzle a little sugar free syrup on top. It does not take much as they are already a bit sweet from the banana. They are also very good without anything at all. I would experiment and see what works for you. :) Enjoy!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Just made this! And all I can say is YUM! Just make sure you cook them in small portions so they are easier to turn! Thanks for the little recipe!

Should have read this comment b4 making a slightly bigger one whoops. X
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I JUST tried this recipe this morning and it rocked!!
    I tried it with 1 full egg and two egg whites, half a large banana and a tbs of pancake mix.
    Made about 3 good size pancakes.

Very important to keep a low heat setting.

SO YUMMY! They are now a staple in my food choices :)
  • ApisHeraldOfPtah
    Options
    I gave my wife a banana "pancake" the other day and she punched me in the nose.

Thanks a lot, OP.