It's like magic, got to love it.

Options
So I began this journey 3 weeks and 2 days ago. I weighted myself my first week and I lost 3.9 lbs. So I decided I would weight myself every 2 weeks instead. So this week when I went to use my Wii fit for exercise the damn thing didn't work, that was also my scale "/

So now all I can do is walk, since my wii doesn't work. Now I don't know how much I weight and that is frustrating me!!! However, on a good note I KNOW I've lost weight on Saturday I was able to wear a pair of white pants that I had wore since October; I felt so beautiful in them! And today since I can't weight msyelf I decided to try on a pair of skinny jeans I love but couldn't wear since they wouldn't go past my thighs ( a little over a month ago) and today they went up smoothly !!! and they closed AND I had a little space !! I am so excited now I want to weight myself even though I know that I probably lost more inches than weight.

I am so excited and I wanted to share. What I love about this site is that I still eat the foods I like, just smaller portions and not everyday. Also what I think has been working for me is the fact that I try not to deny myself everything, when I go home and I am cooking at night I don't eat, I save it for lunch but I DO have at least a bite of the meat and a spoonful of the rice or mash whatever it is. I don't deprive myself from the taste and I think that's what has made this journey much easier. I am sure that at this rate by the end of August I would reach my goal >.<

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Hello and congrats on your success

Can you clear something up for me....Are you saying you dont eat dinner in the evenings? you cook but carry it for lunch.....because if thats what you are saying, thats not a good thing.....You need to eat dinner, but a small portion as with everything else you have been doing.....

Hopefully your wii gets fixed soon....or you are able to buy a scale

I also agree not to deprive yourself of stuff you love, it makes me stick to my eating change better, I treat myself every so often

Goodluck on your journey
  • megedell
    megedell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gooooooooooooooooooood for you! My sister would NEVER weigh herself...she said it was too discouraging...so she ONLY when by clothes. I don't have that inme...I want to QUANTIFY!!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks!

No I do eat something for dinner, but nothing heavy. Life I would have a bowl (1 cup) of Special K, or a fruit or a Herbal Life shake. But I wont eat rice, pasta, or carbs at that time.

I don't want to buy a scale because then I would be weighting myself every other day and that's not healthy. What I like about the wii is that I have to go through a process if I want to weight myself and I get discouraged to do so :) and once I turned it on I play the games for a long time as I love them but I don't go into the settings for weight.

So yes I hope I can get it fixed this weekend because the wii fit has been helping me a lot and is very entertaining!