Buffalo Chicken Rolls

Options
dargytaylor
dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
These look and sound delicious! I have not made them, but how can they be bad?!? 100 calories for each roll, not too bad

http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/01/31/buffalo-chicken-rolls/

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    They are delicious :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    They're so good. I've also modified her recipe to make bbq chicken and Thai peanut chicken egg rolls - or you can make wontons instead!
  • Queenmunchy
    Options
    Her memoir is also VERY well written - I'd suggest it for anyone who grew up with a weight problem.
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Those look great! I will make them this weekend, great find!
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yup gonna hafta try these!!
  • AlecB62
    AlecB62 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    wow they look so good
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this recipe. These will be perfect for football Saturdays/Sundays this Fall.
  • CarolinaCricket
    CarolinaCricket Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    These are amazing and a staple when football season comes around.
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    I'm glad some of you were thinking football food!! that was my first thought!! lol
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    They're so good. I've also modified her recipe to make bbq chicken and Thai peanut chicken egg rolls - or you can make wontons instead!

yes, bbq or even chicken parm (I did see this on her site, I'm not that imaginitive!)
    Her memoir is also VERY well written - I'd suggest it for anyone who grew up with a weight problem.

I haven't read her book, but I did read the "about me" section of her website, very inspiring! I'm glad I came across her site!!

I was looking for a Big Mac Salad recipe and found hers, can't wait to make it tonight!
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    @Queenmunchy ~ do you know if they freeze / reheat well?
  • mewilliams11
    mewilliams11 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    @Queenmunchy ~ do you know if they freeze / reheat well?[/quote

I just read through the comments on the site where the recipe is listed & a commenter said they freeze very well.
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    @Queenmunchy ~ do you know if they freeze / reheat well?[/quote

I just read through the comments on the site where the recipe is listed & a commenter said they freeze very well.

Thank you!
  • Queenmunchy
    Options
    They freeze wonderfully - just put them (cooked or uncooked) directly onto a metal baking sheet and put it in the freezer. Once they're frozen you can put them into a freezer bag. If uncooked,add about 5-10 mins to the cooking time or if cooked just thaw in the microwave or fridge then broil on both sides until crispy.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! They are definitely going into my queue for recipes to try :smiley:
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    They freeze wonderfully - just put them (cooked or uncooked) directly onto a metal baking sheet and put it in the freezer. Once they're frozen you can put them into a freezer bag. If uncooked,add about 5-10 mins to the cooking time or if cooked just thaw in the microwave or fridge then broil on both sides until crispy.

Thank you!