6 week 6 pack

Options
Pretty simple question. Have you completed it? And what were your results?

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    anyone ?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I tried it and got bored, so I didn't finish it. I wasn't counting calories at the time and I didn't lose weight.
  • karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    is there such thing as 6 weeks to abs? it takes so much more time to lower your body fat percentage. what is this? I would absolutely try.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    karenkasbi wrote: »
    is there such thing as 6 weeks to abs? it takes so much more time to lower your body fat percentage. what is this? I would absolutely try.

It's basically an at home cardio type workout. Sort of like Insanity and P90X. Of course it doesn't give you a 6 pack in 6 weeks.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    1/2 hour of high impact cardio with some "toning" intervals won't have a huge impact on weight loss. If you like the workouts and will be consistent you can increase your fitness level somewhat. You've likely heard the phrase...."abs are made in the kitchen." It's about a low % of body fat (losing weight).

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Jillian-Michaels-6-Week-Six-Pack-DVD-p/857.htm
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I love the workout and rotate it with some of her other DVD's. I agree with the others, that alone is not going to get you a 6 pack in 6 weeks, however it is a great workout. I would get bored too if that was the only workout I did for 6 weeks. Some of my other favorites of hers are Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I like to combine those with lifting weights and tracking CICO. HTH!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I'm simply looking for those who have tried it and their results.. I am currently on day 60.. Of 30 day shred and day 3 of six week six pack. I am working out daily and eating better. I'm jut looking for others results. Either way I will continue my workouts, and eating healthy. I will not stop based on anyone else's results.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I'm simply looking for those who have tried it and their results.. I am currently on day 60.. Of 30 day shred and day 3 of six week six pack. I am working out daily and eating better. I'm jut looking for others results. Either way I will continue my workouts, and eating healthy. I will not stop based on anyone else's results.

Others results will vary. 6 weeks isn't a very long time and the biggest results would come from their intake instead of the workout.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I'm well aware that others results vary. Just like 30 day shred. Just curious to see others
  • candykay0605
    Options
    MamaFunky wrote: »
    I love the workout and rotate it with some of her other DVD's. I agree with the others, that alone is not going to get you a 6 pack in 6 weeks, however it is a great workout. I would get bored too if that was the only workout I did for 6 weeks. Some of my other favorites of hers are Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I like to combine those with lifting weights and tracking CICO. HTH!

Thanks for your input. I'm very much aware I won't have a 6 pack after this, I just want to see results. People post pictures of every other workouts results so I would like to see someone's results with this. I'm going to do it along with 30ds no matter what.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    MamaFunky wrote: »

Thanks for your input. I'm very much aware I won't have a 6 pack after this, I just want to see results. People post pictures of every other workouts results so I would like to see someone's results with this. I'm going to do it along with 30ds no matter what.

The results come from a caloric deficit... not some specialized program.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Thanks.