Fit into Size 10 Shorts!!

Options
Was quite a few months ago when I dropped from a size 16 in womens pants to a size 12 and was quite overjoyed.

Now that summer has come around I have definitely been slacking. Intaking too much soda, portion sizes are non existent, little to no exercise, and too much time spent working as a cashier. I ended up gaining 2 - 5 lbs so far. I use a range because I'm not sure if my scale is functioning correctly at the moment.

So when I saw some cute shorts today after work and held up the size 12 I thought they looked a little big. So I did it. I purchased size 10. Didn't try them on because I just wanted to go home after being on my feet all day. Just tried them on a few minutes ago without taking the tags off (just in case) and they fit marvelously.

Replies

• MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome! that is wonderful - quite a size drop from 16 to 10!
  • hammbone55
    hammbone55 Posts: 73
    Options
    Awesome! keep up the great work! Although my ticker says I've lost 11 lbs it's really 18 overall and I went from a size 13/14 to I can now fit my butt into a 9/10. :) Whoo hoo! Yeah for smaller pants in the summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!