If you're from CO or close by:

Options
tretoptreece
tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
I am trying to get the word out about a missing young man from my hometown, Joe Keller. He has friends that are in the same circle as I am. Please share on social media. Thank you so much! 5lvm2b8rq9y2.jpg
waoouz1dfknw.jpg

Replies

• tretoptreece
    Options
    Anyone close to this town in Colorado hear of this?
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I am!!!! I'll keep my eyes and ears open and pass it around!
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm sure the family will appreciate that!
  • tretoptreece
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Any news?
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    No, the local CO authorities have called off the search because their resources are limited. A team from my home town in TN offered their services and they were denied. I can't imagine why especially when no one has admitted foul play or being a runaway. He is lost and no one seems to care out there. It's very sad!
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    The latest I heard (earlier this week) was that even with the CO authorities (Conejos County) calling things off, that a few folks from the Bradley County (TN) sheriff's office would come out to keep things going. The earlier refusal for help was based on the number of people already in the area working things, and that the two detectives that Bradley County wanted to send would likely not have made a large impact (of course now, the extra resources from TN will help to make all the impact!).

Interesting, but I'm not seeing anything locally showing the Bradley County folks being in the area, but an ABC station in Chattanooga is reporting that they're already here (4 of em)?
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    ... only 2 deputies from Bradly County, a lieutenant & a detective... They didn't turn-up anything new, and have already returned home.