Fitness partners

AHEALTHYAKA
AHEALTHYAKA Posts: 16 Member
Hello MFP's, I am looking for accountability partner(s). Partners have the amazing ability to talk their partners into or out of nearly anything when it comes to getting healthy. When you have weight to lose or plans to get healthy your brain will do everything in its power to tell you all the reasons why you shouldn't be doing that thing. We're wired that way. By making my plans public (and asking for accountability) I am telling my brain to be quiet it's time for me to take control. What I looking for:

A reliable female partner (that can be reached by text or phone call and will respond)

Must live in Fresno/Missouri City Texas area.

Someone that can relate to the trials and triumphs of losing weight or getting healthy.

Someone that can be honest and open with me and always give me your honest and open feedback (I don't just need a cheerleader).

I really need to take my Heath serious I have over 100 pounds to lose and I want to do something different.. I have those qualities above and I want yo help you reach your health goals too... #teamperseverance TEAM... Together Everyone Achieves More (if you are not close please add me on MFP)

Replies

• lisajahn3
    lisajahn3 Posts: 35 Member
    ThIs is great! I love your attitude and determination! Don't live near you but that does not mean I cannot do these things!