My Big Girl Clothes Are All Too Small

That's right, I have exhausted my big girl wardrobe and I have very few clothes that actually fit comfortably. This is an atrocity! How did I let myself get this overweight (obese by medical standards)?

Currently, I belong to a medical weight loss center that promotes buying their packaged, processed foods. Only one serving of fruit or vegetable (can't be both) is allowed a day, because they promote high protein and few carbs. Needless to say, I'm sick of packaged food and I'm wondering how in good faith this "medical" weight loss center can call themselves that. I have about 2 weeks worth of their food left to finish - finish I must because my husband would be upset because their food isn't cheap - and then I am going to ditch pre-packaged, processed foods and go Paleo.

I'm a straight forward person and appreciate the same quality in others. I prefer to be told the truth, even if it hurts. I'm looking for friends who can handle that quality in me and who can tell me like it is. If that's you, please add me as a friend. I have an open food diary - and like I said - for the first couple of weeks you will see packaged, processed food.

Best wishes to everyone. Here's to good health and smoking bodies!