Options

Replies

• CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 24 *
    LNS: 1

Streak: 3

Thanks! 16 days may not seem like much, but I don't think I have resisted LNS for this many days in years. It's getting so that, most nights, I don't even think of snacking. The longer the streak the easier it gets to change this bad habit. I don't even have to stay out of the kitchen at night now. :)

So true! It was a lot easier for me with the long streak before I broke it. The last 3 nights have been rough. I'm so grateful for this challenge!
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,115 Member
    Options
    Me: 18*
    LNS: 6
    Streak: 4

Welcome to our new comers, and congrats to all our regulars who are doing so well and inspire us all! After 'crashing and burning' a number of times in the past week (it's always the ice cream), I have had 4 good nights and last night I didn't even think about LNS - I hope I haven't spoken too soon - early this month I had an 8 day Me streak, so my goal is to make match or better that streak by month end.
  • Mariang165
    Options
    Mariang165 wrote: »

Welcome to our new comers, and congrats to all our regulars who are doing so well and inspire us all! After 'crashing and burning' a number of times in the past week (it's always the ice cream), I have had 4 good nights and last night I didn't even think about LNS - I hope I haven't spoken too soon - early this month I had an 8 day Me streak, so my goal is to match or better that streak by month end.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,210 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Me: 23 * …
    LNS: 1 …
    Streak: 23

Thanx, @TerriRichardson112! You made my morning!
    :) Fair trade then :lol:

Day 21
    Me: 20*
    Streak: 18
    care180 wrote: »
    Me: 23 *

Streak: 2
    Me:10
    LNS:2
    I'm in double digits! I never thought I would make it this many days!

Excellent! B)

Great streaks, TerriRichardson112 & WalkerPop
    Thanks! 16 days may not seem like much, but I don't think I have resisted LNS for this many days in years. It's getting so that, most nights, I don't even think of snacking. The longer the streak the easier it gets to change this bad habit. I don't even have to stay out of the kitchen at night now. :)

Day 20 Just one more week till the end of August. And I lost 1lb this week.
    Me: 19*
    Streak: 17
    I noticed that I got my sums wrong yesterday, so I have fixed it lol

@WalkerPop Your smiling face always gives me a boost. Keep that streak going :)

• JennyLee1956
    JennyLee1956 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me 13
    LNS 11
  • RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    RuaLGirL wrote: »
    08/20

Me 5
    Lns 1 -

Haven't been here for a few days. Updating for 08/21- 08/24

Me 7
    Lns 3 -
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

Welcome to our new comers, and congrats to all our regulars who are doing so well and inspire us all! After 'crashing and burning' a number of times in the past week (it's always the ice cream), I have had 4 good nights and last night I didn't even think about LNS - I hope I haven't spoken too soon - early this month I had an 8 day Me streak, so my goal is to match or better that streak by month end.

I know the feeling.
  • paintfancy
    paintfancy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Question for ya, is this for something you haven't written in your food diary? For example, I try to plan ahead what snacks I'm going to have after dinner (because I just KNOW that's an issue for me) so this is anything outside of those perimeters or that just falls under the category that I make it whatever I need it to be? LOL Sorry, newbie here and just wanted to make sure I understood it correctly :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,074 Member
    Options
    Day 8
    Me 8*
    LNS 0

Streak 8

• sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me:12
  • CarrieA180
    Options
    care180 wrote: »
    Streak: 3

Messed up on the days. :#

• WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 24 * …
    LNS: 1 …
    Streak: 24
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me:0
    LSN:3*

Decided to come here and be honest… Kind of forgot to stop snaking!!! Will set an alarm this evening to remind myself that dinner is ALL I need!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,210 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Day 21
    Oh! The ignominy of pride! :disappointed: I posted way too early yesterday evening. I let myself down big time and scoffed half a bar of chocolate before bedtime at 1am. Not technically Late Night Snacking, more Small Hours of the Morning Snacking. I have been going to bed early to avoid this problem time for me, but sat up to watch a late movie and old habits die hard. Oh, well! Back to the beginning again.
    Me: 19
    LNS: 2* :heartbreak:
    Streak: 0 :bawling:
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Day 21
    Oh! The ignominy of pride! :disappointed: I posted way too early yesterday evening. I let myself down big time and scoffed half a bar of chocolate before bedtime at 1am. Not technically Late Night Snacking, more Small Hours of the Morning Snacking. I have been going to bed early to avoid this problem time for me, but sat up to watch a late movie and old habits die hard. Oh, well! Back to the beginning again.
    LNS: 2* :heartbreak:
    Streak: 0 :bawling:

Oh, I, too learned the hard way to NOT post "early". It bit me in the butt.
    Look FORWARD :-)
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    LNS: 6*
  • Mariang165
    Options
    Me: 19*

Yep, Terri & 68myra, I tried the early post and I too crashed and burned, so I too don't post until the next day. Also, some times when I am even struggling during the day (like today), I hold off posting to try and keep myself in check for later tonight! Sometimes it works, and sometimes not so much
  • sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me:13
  • CarrieA180
    Options
    Me: 25 *

Streak: 5
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Terri - Congrats again on your daughter's wedding!! Don't let up on the fight against LNS!!

Our big day is coming up in 2 weeks and I know it will be a struggle not to open the floodgates after my son's wedding. I'm still having a hard time now even with the pressure of fitting into the clothes for that week-end. In fact, I have ruined my perfect record, but I am still hanging in there and not giving up. I can't!

Congrats care180 on your excellent streak!! Keep it going..

Me: 23
    LNS: 3