Back at it again ... welcome back me!

Nance_61
Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
Well, I'm back after about a year's absence. I'd lost approximately 38 pounds pre-MFP, and then lost another 10 or so, but then got sloppy and let it slide. I regained about 15 despite working out 4-5 times/week for the past year, but minding what goes in my mouth? Not so much. As I approach another birthday (54) I felt the need to get back to a more structured regime. Started MFP last week and my first weigh in will be next Tuesday. I'm located in Ontario, and live outside the GTA but commute daily to Toronto for work. Stress eating is an issue and because of my work schedule - when I'm tired I often turn to food as a pick me up. Need to make some peace with this and try to get back to a routine and stick with it for life. Wishing you all a wonderful and safe long weekend north of the 49th!

Replies

• Jsantos5367
    Jsantos5367 Posts: 6 Member
    Welcome back! YOU'VE got this!
  • jaboucha
    jaboucha Posts: 6 Member
    Welcome back, I'm back after a long absence also. I need this tool to keep me on track...I've also synced it with Map my Walk...so I'm hoping this combo will keep me in check. Good luck with your journey.
  • Bellamo69
    Bellamo69 Posts: 15 Member
    Welcome back!! I've returned after a year myself. ... MFP works!!
  • lynnpertle
    lynnpertle Posts: 34 Member
    Coming back is the first step.
  • Jefbro98
    Jefbro98 Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome back. I'm also just returning after a hiatus.
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Thank you all! Looking forward to Tuesday to see if this week's hard work pays off! Please add me as a friend if you wish... strength in numbers!