What's your most annoying habit?

Options
HS2305
HS2305 Posts: 422 Member
All my friends and the people I work with get so annoyed at me because I apologise all the time, even for things that aren't my fault. Honestly I probably apologise about 20-30 times a day.

So I was wondering what other people's most annoying habit is hopefully to make me feel a bit better about my own! :)

Replies

• fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I constantly interrupt when people are talking, even when I try not to :frown:
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am to honest, people don't like when you tell them the truth.

37367090.png
  • RoninLife
    RoninLife Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm a bad listener. I tune out halfway of the conversation. I also forget names quickly. Unless you're wearing a name tag, I would not remember your name or even call you by the wrong name. I had a neighbor Skip who I called Chip for 3 months and he never corrected me.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

Same here

Def not my worst habit though , I bite my finger nails and I cant help it , tough life
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I cant resist a macdonalds
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm a bad listener. I tune out halfway of the conversation. I also forget names quickly. Unless you're wearing a name tag, I would not remember your name or even call you by the wrong name. I had a neighbor Skip who I called Chip for 3 months and he never corrected me.

Yep that's me. I don't do it on purpose though, my mind is just always on overdrive so it tends to wander away and I completely tune out. And the whole name thing...good lord, I'm terrible! Sometimes I wonder how I even remember my own!
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Same here

Def not my worst habit though , I bite my finger nails and I cant help it , tough life

The interruption club? I got the same problem, but my worst habit is spending money I don't have. It's not even on clothing or personal items, it's food shopping and eating out. Going to an expensive gym.. blah blah blah.. IT'S HORRIBLE.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I work at a cafe and can't for the life of me remember all the oldies names or orders, especially when they are for "the usual".
    Someone my age comes in and I always remember.
    Rude, I know, but everyone with short white hair, a suit, tie, briefcase and glasses talking about the news look the same to me.
  • HS2305
    HS2305 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I work at a cafe and can't for the life of me remember all the oldies names or orders, especially when they are for "the usual".
    Rude, I know, but everyone with short white hair, a suit, tie, briefcase and glasses talking about the news look the same to me.

Does Carl from Up visit your workplace often? haha :)
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options

Does Carl from Up visit your workplace often? haha :)

This actually made me LOL. i love that film though

Mine is my brutal honesty and bullishness. and sure some of the suppliers and customer at work dread my voice.

I have an uncontrollabole urge to correct people as well and i have no idea why as im far from perfect myself.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I'm really sarcastic but unlike most sarcastic people, I don't have a sarcastic tone or a sarcastic face. A lot of people can't actually tell that I'm being sarcastic.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Same here

The interruption club? I got the same problem, but my worst habit is spending money I don't have. It's not even on clothing or personal items, it's food shopping and eating out. Going to an expensive gym.. blah blah blah.. IT'S HORRIBLE.

ditto this is me, I get so excited to tell someone something, I interrupt and I truly do not mean to be rude with it. Then I feel bad.
    My other bad habit is I constantly am worrying about something and I need to learn to just let things roll more and not stress it.
  • Soloud
    Soloud Posts: 220
    Options
    Cursing I'm told. Plus my total lack of caring when people ***** about it.
  • TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    Options
    sometimes I lose my filter and just blurt crap out... Sometimes I'm kinda loud... my husb says I apologize too much occasionally
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i have many

1) sometimes i pause in the middle of a sentence for long periods of time. sometimes i don't even finish the sentence
    2) when i don't hear someone I say "what's that?" to get him/her to repeat.
    3)i bite my nails
    3) i am constantly late
    4) i mis-number things
    5) i don't care about small decisions, like where to eat for dinner, so i constantly defer.

and much, much more.

these are things that annoy me about me, I imagine other people have more annoyances with me.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    mostly always cant decide...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I'm really sarcastic but unlike most sarcastic people, I don't have a sarcastic tone or a sarcastic face. A lot of people can't actually tell that I'm being sarcastic.
    Me too. Even my best friend is unsure at times.

And I hate making decisions, especially if I'm rushed.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Public Flatulence
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I stare at boobs.
  • NoelleS85
    NoelleS85 Posts: 89
    Options
    I like talking about myself :)