Fast food question

Options
2»

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I tend to avoid most fast food restaurants, but if I'm in a pinch and have to eat there...

Wendy's -- plain baked potato, side salad with no dressing, apple slices, unsweetened tea
    Mcdonalds -- southwest salad with no chicken or dressing, apple slices (tangerine when avaliable,), black coffee. If it's breakfast time, then I'll get the oatmeal with no cream or brown sugar, or the fruit and yogurt parfait with a side order of scrambled eggs
    Burger King -- IDK. Haven't been there in years.
    Panera -- either a bowl of th chicken noodle, garden vegetable, or black bean soup with an apple and coffee. Sometimes I'll get a cup of soup and a greek salad. Or sometimes I'll get a cup of soup and half of a grilled cheese sandwich on whole grain miche. I usually get some of the sprouted grain bagels while I'm there.
    Chipotle -- burrito bowl with sofritos, black beans, fajita vegetables, all the salsas, and extra lettuce
    Subway -- chopped salad with whatever I want on it and some apple slices
  • jacoblp
    jacoblp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wendy's, McDonald's, and burger King: get a grilled chicken sandwich without sauce. Add plain mustard or hot sauce.

Popeye's blackened chicken tenders (amazing) .
    Burrito bowl with no rice, cheese, or sour cream.